- Eligibility as per norms of State and Central government
- Rules and Regulations as per norms of AICTE, DOTE & Anna University
|2.||Computer Science & Engineering||B.E||120|
|3.||Electrical and Electronics Engineering||B.E||120|
|4.||Electronics and Communication Engineering||B.E||120|
|7.||Construction Engineering and Management||M.E||18|
|8||Communication and Networking||M.E||18|
|9.||Computer Science & Engineering||M.E||18|
|11.||Power Electronics and Drives||M.E||18|
|12.||Master of Business Administration||M.B.A||60|
- 65% admission through Government Counseling based on Cut off mark
- 35% admission through Consortium of Self Financing Professional, Arts & Science Colleges in Tamil Nadu
Eligibility and Admission Policy
Candidates seeking admission to the first semester of the eight semester B.E.
- Should have passed the Higher Secondary Examinations of (10 +2) Curriculum (Academic Stream) prescribed by the Government of Tamil Nadu with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as three of the four subjects of study under Part-III or any examination of any other University or authority accepted by the Syndicate of Anna University as equivalent thereto.
- Should have passed the Higher Secondary Examination of Vocational stream (Vocational groups in Engineering / Technology) as prescribed by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
Lateral entry admission
- The candidates who possess the Diploma in Engineering / Technology awarded by the State Board of Technical Education, Tamilnadu or its equivalent are eligible to apply for Lateral entry admission to the third semester of B.E. in the branch corresponding to the branch of study.
- The candidates who possess the Degree in Science (B.Sc.,) (10+2+3 stream) with Mathematics as a subject at the B.Sc. Level are eligible to apply for Lateral entry admission to the third semester of B.E. / B.Tech. Such candidates shall undergo two additional Engineering subject(s) in the third and fourth semesters as prescribed by the University.
Mobile: 9442184674, 9994729945